[DWJ] DWJ Vector: now purchasable with credit cards too

Tue Oct 11 22:53:05 EDT 2011

Works great. I assume the PDF is sent to the email address associated with
payment, so I'd better warn my husband that it's coming. (He already has
this habit, when he's balancing the checkbook, of asking me about payments
he doesn't recognize, and most of the time they turn out to be stuff he
bought.)

Melissa Proffitt