[DWJ] DWJ Vector: now purchasable with credit cards too

Gail de Vos gail.devos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:27:10 EDT 2011

I ordered mine first thing this morning as well. Very efficient with a
follow-up note as well.
Yours in stories
Gail de Vos

Storyteller, author & educator
http://storytellerdevos.com/

Past Chair, StorySave
http://www.storysave.ca/

"Storytelling is a subversive act that causes people to question the society
around them."

Neal McLeod