[DWJ] DWJ Vector: now purchasable with credit cards too

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:24:56 EDT 2011

I emailed Martin this morning asking about how to order via paypal, and he
sent me this info. I've placed my order already. (First in line, maybe? With
so much interest being expressed, I didn't want to miss out!). Martin was
quite gracious in answering my query so quickly. The link takes you right to
the ordering page.

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English