[DWJ] How to buy the DWJ Vector

jodel at aol.com jodel at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 14:17:21 EDT 2011

>>Martin tells me you can go ahead and order the DWJ Vector issue from
him now,
and he'll send them out in a few weeks when it's printed. That way you
can be
sure you'll have a copy of it.

The price is ?4.00 plus ?2.00 p&p. (total US$9.50 or ?7.00).

You can pay via paypal to administrator at jameswhiteaward.net or send a
cheque
(pounds sterling only) to Vector c/o Martin McGrath, 48 Spooners Drive,
Park
Street, St Albans AL2 2HL UK.

If you would like a pdf version they can bought for ?4.00 ($6.50 or
?5.00) - but
it won't be available until after the mailing reaches members.<<

All things considered, the .pdf would reach me fastest, even though
sent later.  Where do we go to order one? Link?