[DWJ] PLEASE NEED HELP NEGOTIATING PAYMENT: How to buy the DWJ Vector

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 14:17:13 EDT 2011

aharlib at earthlink.net
Dear Shana,

Uh oh - I have a dilemma.   Can't use paypal and can't get checks in pound
sterling, only in US$.  Could I please arrange to get a copy of DWJ Vector
from a group member who I pay in US $ and they pay for me in the accepted
methods?  Then they send me my issue third hand.

Thanks so much,
Amy Harlib in NYC