[DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Sun Oct 9 10:18:37 EDT 2011

I'll also want to buy a copy please!!

-----Original Message-----
From: dwj-bounces at suberic.net [mailto:dwj-bounces at suberic.net] On Behalf Of
S. Worthen
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 3:46 PM
To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion
Subject: Re: [DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

	The DWJ Vector issue will be UK£4.00 plus postage.  I'm not the one
who'll be coordinating shipping, and I'll send the full ordering details to
the list when the issue is out. I know PayPal will be a payment option;
possibly other methods too.

	But your responses have been gratifying inasmuch as they've
justified my request that an extra 30 copies be printed of the issue, as
otherwise, there aren't reliably spares available of the  magazine.

	Shana

On Oct 8, 2011, at 4:19 AM, Amy Harlib wrote:

> aharlib at earthlink.net
> Definitely want a copy!
> Thanks,
> Amy in NYC
>
> -----Original Message----- From: S. Worthen
> Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 6:22 PM
> To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion
> Subject: [DWJ] DWJ Vector issue
>
> I've just gone over the page proofs for the forthcoming issue of Vector
(the critical journal of the British Science Fiction Association) which is a
tribute to DWJ issue.

> There are some non-DWJ things in the magazine as well, but here are the
relevant contents:

> An Excerpt from a Conversation With Diana Wynne Jones - Charlie Butler
> Translating Diana Wynne Jones - Gili Bar-Hillel Semo
> Diana Wynne Jones in the Context of Children’s Fantasy - Jessica Yates
> The Mistress of Magic - Meredith MacArdle
> On Screen: Two Filmed Versions of Books by Diana Wynne Jones - Gill Othen
> Diana Wynne Jones: A BSFA Discussion - Farah Mendlesohn & Charlie Butler,
transcribed by Shana Worthen

> The issue should be out before the end of the month and is sent to BSFA
members, but there should be extra copies available for ordering. I'll let
you know when it's out.