[DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

S. Worthen sworthen at owlfish.com
Sun Oct 9 09:46:24 EDT 2011

	The DWJ Vector issue will be UK£4.00 plus postage.  I'm not the one who'll be coordinating shipping, and I'll send the full ordering details to the list when the issue is out. I know PayPal will be a payment option; possibly other methods too.

	But your responses have been gratifying inasmuch as they've justified my request that an extra 30 copies be printed of the issue, as otherwise, there aren't reliably spares available of the  magazine.

	Shana