[DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:30:45 EDT 2011

On 8 October 2011 09:22, S. Worthen <sworthen at owlfish.com> wrote:

>        I've just gone over the page proofs for the forthcoming issue of
> Vector (the critical journal of the British Science Fiction Association)
> which is a tribute to DWJ issue.
>

>        The issue should be out before the end of the month and is sent to
> BSFA members, but there should be extra copies available for ordering. I'll
> let you know when it's out.

I'd love a copy—and this reminds me that I never got a copy of the papers
from the Bristol Conference. I started some correspondence with someone
about how I could go abut ordering it, but it stalled somehow. Anyone know
if and how I might still be able to get a copy?

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)