[DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 23:19:03 EDT 2011

aharlib at earthlink.net
Definitely want a copy!
Thanks,
Amy in NYC

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Worthen
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 6:22 PM
To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion
Subject: [DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

I've just gone over the page proofs for the forthcoming issue of Vector (the
critical journal of the British Science Fiction Association) which is a
tribute to DWJ issue.

There are some non-DWJ things in the magazine as well, but here are the
relevant contents:

An Excerpt from a Conversation With Diana Wynne Jones - Charlie Butler
Translating Diana Wynne Jones - Gili Bar-Hillel Semo
Diana Wynne Jones in the Context of Children’s Fantasy - Jessica Yates
The Mistress of Magic - Meredith MacArdle
On Screen: Two Filmed Versions of Books by Diana Wynne Jones - Gill Othen
Diana Wynne Jones: A BSFA Discussion - Farah Mendlesohn & Charlie Butler,
transcribed by Shana Worthen

The issue should be out before the end of the month and is sent to BSFA
members, but there should be extra copies available for ordering. I'll let
you know when it's out.

Shana