[DWJ] DWJ Vector issue

S. Worthen sworthen at owlfish.com
Fri Oct 7 18:22:05 EDT 2011

	I've just gone over the page proofs for the forthcoming issue of Vector (the critical journal of the British Science Fiction Association) which is a tribute to DWJ issue.

	There are some non-DWJ things in the magazine as well, but here are the relevant contents:

An Excerpt from a Conversation With Diana Wynne Jones - Charlie Butler
Translating Diana Wynne Jones - Gili Bar-Hillel Semo
Diana Wynne Jones in the Context of Children’s Fantasy - Jessica Yates
The Mistress of Magic - Meredith MacArdle
On Screen: Two Filmed Versions of Books by Diana Wynne Jones - Gill Othen
Diana Wynne Jones: A BSFA Discussion - Farah Mendlesohn & Charlie Butler, transcribed by Shana Worthen

	The issue should be out before the end of the month and is sent to BSFA members, but there should be extra copies available for ordering. I'll let you know when it's out.

	Shana