[DWJ] Which syllable do you stress in "Chrestomanci"?

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Wed Oct 5 06:36:41 EDT 2011

Thanks to the list, I now no longer have any idea how I pronounce
anything! I think I do a dual stress, with primary stress on 'man' and a
secondary one on 'chres' but honestly I am not even sure I can speak any
more! I've always said coROllary, I can't think of another way to say it,
but can't say arithmancy at all!

(UK English speaker) Ehsan.