[DWJ] Music in DWJ

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 30 22:01:48 EST 2011

Yes, Dido Twite's father played the hoboy, didn't he? And I think it figured in several of the Dido stories.
I guessed that the hoboy is a prototype oboe, can any of you musicians out there confirm that? (There was also a hoboy in Antony and Cleopatra, but that's deviating a bit far from the thread)

Regards
Elizabeth