[DWJ] Music in DWJ

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:30:48 EST 2011

Hi!

Has anyone mentioned " The Serial Garden"  a by Joan Aiken yet?  A glorious
bitter sweet short story featuring the Armitage family, with a spell in the
form of a tune composed by Michael's music teacher.

Joan Aiken also has music often in her stories, so there may be examples in
some of her other writing where music is used for magic.

I am really enjoying this thread. Every time I think of a book, I come look
at my emails and find someone else has already written about it. Like a
conversation where someone knows you well enough to be thinking  the same
thing...

Gin