[DWJ] Music in DWJ

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:31:25 EST 2011

The story about magic and music was in that little publicity booklet
HarperCollins put out in 2000, called "Enter the Worlds of Chrestomanci".
There's an extract from *Charmed Life* and an interview with DWJ, though it
doesn't say who did the interviewing. I grabbed many copies when they were
in bookshops, and might even have written that story up -- will check the
archives.

Hallie