[DWJ] Music in DWJ

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 28 11:51:02 EST 2011

And Fire and Hemlock, no doubt. There's a wonderful story ABOUT DWJ, don't
remember where I read it. From my memory: she was on a panel about music
and magic at some convention, and was getting increasingly annoyed by what
her fellow panelists were saying. So finally she got up and said, "magic
and music are like THIS!" and snapped her fingers. At which point, due
allegedly to some technical glitch, Beethoven's fifth started pumping in
through the speakers. But of course it was no glitch, we all know DWJ was
really a witch. Can anyone confirm this anecdote, or refer me to where I
may have read it?