[DWJ] Changeover?

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:43:32 EST 2011

Okay, I'll kick off the discussion, then!

I like the game of telephone premise of Changeover, but I think the large
cast is a bit confusing, and that the way similar scenes are repeated gets
tiresome after a while. Even so, it's got moments of great DWJ brilliancy.
I got a feeling, reading it, that it could make quite a nice film, provided
the filmmakers managed to keep the race issues from getting too iffy.

Katta