[DWJ] OT: Steampunk

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Thu May 26 04:40:35 EDT 2011

I would also highly recommend the Mortal Engines series by Philip Reeve.  And also an excellent book called 'Worldshaker' by Richard Harland.  I believe he's recently published a sequel, 'Liberator', which I haven't yet read.

Hannah Green
Archivist
Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books
Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP
Tel. 01914952707
E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk<mailto:hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk>

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk<http://www.sevenstories.org.uk/>
Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books
Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories<http://www.twitter.com/7stories>

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.