[DWJ] Living in other series

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:07:38 EDT 2011

Actually, to be annoying, the more I look at it, the more uncertain I am of
the reading.  Is the idea that you might have to appoint a regular
enchantress because no nine-lived enchanters are available, or that all
enchanters/enchantresses are in fact nine-lived and therefore the rarity
might lead to the only one available being female?

So actually I think this could go either way?

---Kyra