[DWJ] Living in other series

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Wed May 25 04:42:22 EDT 2011

Esther, that's a very ingenious argument! But surely - and I may be
misremembering here - the thing about being a nine-lived enchanter isn't
that all your equivalents in the other worlds died (in which case many
people would presumably *become* nine-lived enchanters as they grew older
and their equivalents in other worlds dropped off their perches), but that
for some reason they were never born? I'm not sure what the status of deaths
*in utero* would be. Had DWJ been Catholic I assume they would fall into the
same category as other kinds, but as things stand it's a nice theological
question.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk