[DWJ] Living in other series

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 03:35:44 EDT 2011

Getting into theories about this series of worlds -- maybe the Chrestomancis are
mostly (or all) male because boys' mortality is higher?  As far as I understand,
male fetuses are miscarried more often than female, male infants die more often
than female -- didn't Janet say something about a baby brother that died?  (Too
long since I've read Charmed Live, but my daughter and I read our copy to
pieces.)

So, it would be more likely that a nine-lifed enchanter would be male.

Esther