[DWJ] New to the list...

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Wed May 11 01:01:46 EDT 2011

Even the little tidbits you have posted so far are thrilling! Thank you so
much for offering this, and welcome!

On a different note, I started reading the Dalemark Quartet this weekend.
For some reason when I tried them as a teenager they were the only DWJ books
I couldn't get into. Almost twenty years later, they're great! I'm about 3/4
the way through Drowned Ammet now.