[DWJ] Special Issue of the Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts on Diana Wynne Jones

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Mar 31 21:57:41 EDT 2011

On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:17 AM, Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

> Ok, send a cheque for £7 to Farah Mendlesohn, 13 Linden Road, London N15
> 3QB.
>
> cheers
> Farah

If you have any left, I want one. But I live in the USofA. First of all,
I expect you want to add some for shipping to the end of the world,
and secondly, I can't write you a check in pounds. Is there something
that can be done?

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
  try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                -- Anita Roddick