[DWJ] Quiz on DWJ books in The Guardian

Thu Mar 31 12:34:40 EDT 2011

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:35:29 +0100, Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

>On 29 March 2011 21:04, Deborah Meghnagi Bailey
><deborah at brightweavings.com>wrote:
>
>> I had to guess one of these, but I scored 10 out of 10, yay!
>>

>Same here. I assume it was the question on Enchanted glass you had to guess?
>I suspect we haven't read it as often :-)

That was the one I had to guess (and guessed wrong, but I'd have felt worse
about missing the ones I didn't guess on!) because I've only read it once.
I'm looking forward to re-reading it because every time I meet a DWJ novel
that doesn't grab me, I always love it the second time around.

Melissa Proffitt