[DWJ] Articles about Diana

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:37:15 EDT 2011

That article reads: "was anyone else convinced that if they tried hard
enough they'd be able to cast a spell?"

So, have I ever mentioned the time when I was eight that I convinced my best
friend to try the "Simon Says" spell with me?  I think we spent an afternoon
attempting to cast it on me.  It seems kind of amusing that despite how
angry Chrestomanci gets about it and the very blatant dangers, I still
thought that it was the most awesome thing ever and that I would totally not
destroy the world if it was cast on me.

It never worked.  I assume this is a good thing.

---Kyra