[DWJ] Articles about Diana

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:14:21 EDT 2011

On 30 March 2011 17:10, Deborah Meghnagi Bailey
<deborah at brightweavings.com>wrote:

> That was fascinating and beautiful to read, Judith. Wonderful not just that
> DWJ changed your life, but that in doing so, enabled you to go on to change
> so many others, I'm quite sure.

 Thanks Deborah. I appreciate your kind words.

If anyone wants to know more about the project I work on, we don't yet have
a website (the limitations of working for local government!) but we have put
ourselves up for an award and you can read about what we do. And you can
even vote for us!

http://culturalawards2011.lgsa.org.au/projects/72-western-sydney-young-peoples-literature-project-

Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)