[DWJ] Quiz on DWJ books in The Guardian

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Tue Mar 29 16:04:50 EDT 2011

I had to guess one of these, but I scored 10 out of 10, yay!

I agree, Esther - I've spent much of my time these past few days reading all
the tributes, looking for more... one of the wonderful things about DWJ is
that while there may be people who never knew her work, I don't believe
there are any that read her and didn't love her... I know that's a huge
assumption to make, but I feel it must be true.