[DWJ] Articles about Diana

Beck Laxton becklaxton at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 10:35:55 EDT 2011

There's another nice article in the Guardian today...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/booksblog/2011/mar/29/diana-wynne-jones-chrestomanci?INTCMP=SRCH

- but don't read it at work if you're as instantly tearful as I am to read
people saying nice things - the comments are lovely, full of fond memories of
DWJ books.

And does anyone know why Christopher Priest wrote her obituary for the
Guardian?

(Anyone here a fan of his? I've read quite a lot of his books - interesting
sci-fi - without really liking them, though The Glamour has a fascinating take
on its subject matter: his best, I think. I don't like the way he thinks a
muddle will do instead of an ending...)
 Beck Laxton
Ward's Cottage, 95 High Street, Sawston, Cambridgeshire, CB22 3HJ

HOME 01223 562 871  MOBILE 07974 935 957
www.sawstonscene.org | www.sawstonmusicfestival.co.uk | www.sawston.org