[DWJ] Tributes

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Mar 28 22:43:49 EDT 2011

I admit to loving Archer's Goon and not understanding Fire and Hemlock, but last night when I was looking over my bookshelves I realized my copy of Fire and Hemlock was more battered than most of my other DWJ, which indicates to me that I have *tried* to understand it plenty of times.

My DWJ crush is on Awful -- or Potential Awful, anyway, do keep it from being sketchy. I find Howl and Christopher dreamy, but not crushable per se, since they're both kind of terrible.

-deborah