[DWJ] Tributes

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:25:56 EDT 2011

Well, I'm sure most of you (including DWJ) know by now that my hugest
crushes are  on *NAVIS* <3 <3 <3 and Torquil.  My hugest female crush is on
Awful.  But I couldn't even list all my secondary crushes, there are so
many.  Probably the weirdest and most inappropriate is on the Bannus, but
I'm *really touched* by its scene with Mordion and the constellations.

---Kyra