[DWJ] DWJ

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:52:49 EDT 2011

sadness. Only just found out-just got back from hiking (no internet!). I
have been a fan of DWJ since I first read "Cart and Cwidder" at age 11.
Three years ago a friend of mine advised me to write a fan letter to her
"she is getting older you know". At that moment I realised that I had always
considered her to be immortal...

I never did write a fan letter, I think because I wanted to cling onto that
hope that she was, in fact, immortal

Gin