[DWJ] DWJ

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:22:37 EDT 2011

A great blow - especially to those who knew and loved her face to face.
Those of us who have only her words have the blessing of their continuing
presence in our lives.

in sadness
widdy

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 2:30 AM, <minnow at belfry.org.uk> wrote:

> Diana died in her sleep last night at about five (GMT).  She was in St
> Peter's Hospice in Bristol, after a short final illness, and her pain
> was being controlled so that she was no longer hurting all the time.
>
> The best friend ever I had.  I shall miss her.

"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not true,
they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but
because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."

G.K. Chesterton

----
Ian W. Riddell
Intern Minister - UU Church of the Monterey Peninsula, Carmel, CA
Meadville Lombard Theological School - M Div 2012
iwriddell at gmail.com / iriddell at meadville.edu