[DWJ] Tributes

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Mon Mar 28 04:21:27 EDT 2011

Farah, I really appreciate that you have been giving links to tribute
pieces. I don't have a blog, but over the last few days I have been thinking
of writing my own tribute to DWJ, which I will of course email to the list
if and when I get round to doing it, instead of just having the sentences
running through my head.

I was thinking that maybe her family would like to read such things. I was
thinking maybe it would be a nice idea for whoever was interested to write a
tribute and then someone who knows the family could print them out/send them
to the family?