[DWJ] DWJ

Isabel Yap yap.isabel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:35:09 EDT 2011

Thank you for sharing the news.  I only lurk on this mailing list, but I
felt I had to pop out now and acknowledge how sad this is, and also how much
I love Lady Diana (that's how I think of her, really.  Or Mrs. Jones).  I
feel like I've been holding my breath a long time for this, but it still
hurt so much to have it finally happen.  She was a wonderful, wonderful
writer and person.  It will probably always be one of the greatest moments
in my life, that day her letter from Bristol finally came in the mail, all
the way to my village in the Philippines.  I wept when I was opening the
envelope.  I got teary again, reading Neil Gaiman's memorial and seeing her
lovely pictures.  My condolences go out to all her family, friends, and
fans.  She left us all a bright light in the world, in her words - and
wonderful self.