[DWJ] DWJ

Farahjabeen Islam lognorupa at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:00:30 EDT 2011

I am so sad to hear about the news and I'd like to add my condolences to her friends and family. Diana has been my favourite author since I was nine and has had a huge and positive impact on my life. She will be greatly missed.
Also, thank you for sending the article by Emma Bull. I only met Diana once (after the Black Maria ballet), but this article has brought the memory of her flooding back.
Best wishes,Farah Islam