[DWJ] DWJ

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 04:03:43 EDT 2011

I'll chime in to express my own gratitude for the news, grief, and
condolences to those who knew Diana personally.  As I just said in my LJ,
Diana has been more of an influence on me and my worldview than anyone else
I don't know and most people I do know.  My life would be immeasurably
poorer without her.  One thing that comforts me after her death is knowing
that I am not alone in this sentiment, and that so many others all around
the world also shared this love for her.  Grief is easier to bear when it's
shared like this.

---Kyra

Diana died in her sleep last night at about five (GMT).  She was in St