[DWJ] DWJ

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Sat Mar 26 20:39:46 EDT 2011

I have been mentally preparing for this for a long time.

It's still a shock.  Only today I went past this place (http://bit.ly/e2PNaw) and thought, "Someone should tell Diana about this.  She'd love it."

To me she was unique.  I grew up defining myself as a DWJ fan and thinking I was the only person in the world who loved her books as much as I did.  Later, I was lucky enough to meet her four times, and once sat with her on a train from Didcot to Oxford when she was on her way to give a talk (and I was on my way to listen to it).  She was extremely pleasant to a very nervous fan.

My condolences to all her family and friends.

Eleanor