[DWJ] DWJ

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 15:48:50 EDT 2011

Such a great loss for the world -- a wonderful human being, who transcended a
hard beginning to be such a positive person -- and incidentally, wrote so many
great books to bring enjoyment and inspiration to so many people who never had
the opportunity to meet or know her.

I didn't have the great good fortune to meet her, but feel a great personal
loss.

May her memory be a blessing.

Esther