[DWJ] DWJ

Jenny Holmstrom jenny.holmstrom at live.se
Sat Mar 26 15:34:56 EDT 2011

I'm very sad to hear this; I didn’t know she was that ill, I somewhat naïve
thought she’d continue writing books for many years still to come. I guess
that was what we all hoped for. I never knew her in person, but I'm a huge
admirer of her and her books. She is one of my favourite authors of all
times, and a great inspiration. My deepest condolences to all of you who
knew her in person – and thank you Minnow, for letting all of us list
members know about it.

Besök mig på http://havsdjupens-sal.blogspot.com
Visit me at http://creativeharmony.wordpress.com
 <http://yasuisora.livejournal.com>