[DWJ] DWJ

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Sat Mar 26 12:45:57 EDT 2011

So very, very sad. I never got to meet her, but her books have enriched my
life now for over twenty-five years. Just today, when my husband asked me
what book to read next, I said to him, "how about another Diana Wynne Jones?
You haven't read Hexwood, yet, have you..."

My very great sympathies to those who feel this loss on a personal level.

I also somehow thought someone as magical as DWJ would beat this thing.