[DWJ] DWJ

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Sat Mar 26 08:38:52 EDT 2011

Minnow,

I am especially sorry for your loss and for the loss of others close to her.  I have long enjoyed her books.  Twice I was to Bristol to meet her, and twice something intervened. It was not to be, which seems odd to me now, since so many of her books were about breaking through barriers and impossible connections.

Alas.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi