[DWJ] DWJ

Farah.sf farah.sf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 07:31:38 EDT 2011

We can't bury on a Sabbath so it would be delayed until sunday ( there are special mechanisms) But sometimes it's rushed precisely to get it in before the sabbath. I missed a close uncle's funeral that way. We do a big memorial a year later.

A wake would be very good.

Much love
Farah

Sent from my iPhone