[DWJ] DWJ

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Mar 26 06:22:01 EDT 2011

Farah asked,

> Do you know if it will be an open funeral? I think that those of us
> who are able would like to go.

I have no idea.  I don't suppose that her family know: it has been two
hours since they were told, and I doubt they've given in much thought
yet.  When I have any information I will of course pass it on -- but if
they want to be private, I have no quarrel with that.

Perhaps if the family do want a small quiet occasion, her fans could
organise a memorial for her; or perhaps her publishers or agent will.
She was widely loved, for her self as well as for her books.

Minnow