[DWJ] O/T Chinese and Polish

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Mon Mar 14 08:16:53 EDT 2011

Hi, Gili. I don't have a representative as such. The publishers have
people there. In the case of this series (The Little Horrors series by
"Tiffany Mandrake") the publisher is Little Hare Books, now part of
Hardie Egmont. The two series I co-write with my husband under our real
names is with Scholastic Australia. "Jack Russell: Dog Detective"
series exists in UK, US trade, US book club, Canadian and French
Canadian editions.as well as Australian. The Pet Vet spin off series is
also being pubbed in the UK and (I think) in the US.

Sally Odgers

Congratulations, Sally! :-)