[DWJ] corporal punishment

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Wed Mar 9 19:21:07 EST 2011

It's not used very much now, Lizzie. After all, it's "elitest"! But my
dad was a clever boy and he worked hard, so why shouldn't he be duxed?
My son was dux of his trade class in the late 1990s. He was also a
clever boy who worked hard. Clever   hard work is an excellent
combination.

Sally Odgers

As I was feeling rather smug about my vocabulary earlier, it was of course