[DWJ] best books of 2010

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Mar 8 09:17:45 EST 2011

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Judith Ridge wrote:

>> 2011/3/6 Debbie Gascoyne <dgascoyne at gmail.com>
>>

>>> The other book I adored last year, that no one has mentioned yet, was
>> Fire
>
> HUGE Kristin Cashore fan here—and soon I will have a little announcement
> about that!

I'm a little irrational about how much I love Fire; I think it was the right book for me at the right time. (Which is not to say I don't think it's a great book regardless of that -- I do. It's just that it punched me in the heart in the way only a few books do. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend, by Emily Horner, did the same thing to me last year.)

-deborah