[DWJ] Facebook - now Ravelry!

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:45:53 EST 2011

On 7 March 2011 08:05, Debbie Gascoyne <dgascoyne at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ooh, I have _just_ taken up knitting, and of course thought immediately
> about how I could fit it in with a social network.  Am going to join!
>
> Have just signed up as knittertext.  (those who know me on LJ will get the
> joke - DebbieG and variations were all taken)
>
> Debbie

I am the world's worst knitter. My tension is all over the place. I have a
knitting project I started for my second cousin's child (knitted pandas)
about 35 years ago still in a bag somewhere. Second cousin is now a parent.
Am unRavelrying.

Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)