[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 8 01:03:54 EST 2011

On Tuesday 08 March 2011 04:55:15 Otter Perry wrote:
> I'm on LiveJournal so I can read Ursula Vernon's journal. [Talyxsaunt]
>
> Actually, I'm on Twitter, too, now that I think of it, but I only check in
> occasionally via the Web. I've never posted.

I have a moribund LJ account that I only use now to read two people's journals
when they post friendslocked posts, and only when I remember which isn't
often. I may delete it at some point.

I'm fairly active on identi.ca, which is piped to twitter because that's where
another group of my friends is (tanaudel, for one, and now that my feed reader
is hopelessly broken that's just about the only place where I communicate with
her).

I have a blog (and actually blogged last night) and a roleplaying blog, both
of which surprisingly attract a small but steady readership, but I don't
really grok all that social-media-community stuff-- actually deleted my Hyves
(sort of Dutch facebook) account when the company sold out to the worst
newspaper concern in the country and I didn't feel safe there any more.

I like the idea of having small groups of DWJers everywhere!

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
Blog: http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi Latest: 07-Mar-2010