[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Mar 7 22:55:15 EST 2011

I'm on LiveJournal so I can read Ursula Vernon's journal. [Talyxsaunt]

Actually, I'm on Twitter, too, now that I think of it, but I only check in occasionally
via the Web. I've never posted.

On Mar 7, 2011, at 6:16 PM, Sally Odgers wrote:

> An ELITE virus, Deborah. So, where are we all?
>
> I am on Twitter now and then, Facebook and Tumblr. I have a Live Journal account but I keep getting locked out 'cos I can never remember the stupid username and password (they won't let me use my preferred letter combo). I'm on Blogger. I also hang about on GoodReads and JacketFlap and LinkedIn. I can't keep up with them all, though.
>
> Sally Odgers

A cat’s got her own opinion of human beings. She don’t
say much, but you can tell enough to make you anxious
not to hear the whole of it.

                                                   Jerome K. Jerome