[DWJ] OT Request re Tanamera by Noel Barber

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Mon Mar 7 20:19:05 EST 2011

Has anyone read Tanamera by Noel Barber? It's my dad's favourite book
and I'm trying to find him anything even vaguely similar. He's read all
NB, most of Frank Yerby (Tobias and the Angel shocked him yalla and
blue and he won't risk any others), most of Clive Cussler and all
Wilbur Smith. He likes adventure with added romance and not too much
gore. He doesn't like female authors. (I pointed out to him that *I* am
a female author, but he failed to get the point.) At 89 I suppose it's
too late!

Sally Odgers