[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Mon Mar 7 20:16:03 EST 2011

An ELITE virus, Deborah. So, where are we all?

I am on Twitter now and then, Facebook and Tumblr. I have a Live
Journal account but I keep getting locked out 'cos I can never remember
the stupid username and password (they won't let me use my preferred
letter combo). I'm on Blogger. I also hang about on GoodReads and
JacketFlap and LinkedIn. I can't keep up with them all, though.

Sally Odgers